Department of Workforce Development, Room H103
201 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53703
Join the Meeting Virtually
Or call in only: 608-571-2209; 316 461 47#
- Call the meeting to order.
- Record attendees.
- Review the roster.
- For action: approve the minutes.
- Discussion Items
- Director's Call with State Committees
- Modified format of state committee meetings
- Review of the Wisconsin Apprenticeship Manual
- Review of the state standards for construction occupations
- Review the program participants.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.