Join the WebEx Meeting: https://dwdwi.webex.com/dwdwi/j.php?MTID=m281ef685bf7139617d83be84a5881825
A Statement of Mission: The Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council, working on behalf of Wisconsin residents with disabilities, will review, analyze and advise the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding the performance of its responsibilities in providing quality services to persons with disabilities.
• 10:00-10:05 Welcome and Introductions
• 10:05-10:15 Updates from DVR on the status of the OOS and retention services guidance documents
• 10:15-10:20 Update from DVR on the response from RSA regarding a fee schedule applying to social security recipients
• 10:20-10:25 Update from Deb on assembling an ad hoc committee to further discuss previously identified concerns regarding the administrative law judges and develop recommendations for DVR’s consideration
• 10:25-10:55 Review resource plan ideas and generate additional thoughts/suggestions
• 10:55-11:00 Wrap up remarks and identify agenda items for the August meeting
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.