Attend via phone
608-571-2209; 790 380 558#
Attend in person
Department of Workforce Development, Room F105
Madison, WI 53703
- Call the meeting to order.
- Record attendees.
- Review the roster.
- Approve the minutes.
- Elect the Employee Co-Chair.
- Questions or comments on BAS Director's Call with State Committees
- OJL reimbursements
- How is industry preparing for infrastructure projects?
- Review the program participants.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.