WI Department of Workforce Development, Room F105
201 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53707
Or attend the meeting virtually.
Or call in: +1 608-571-2209; 405 755 29 #
- Call the meeting to order.
- Record attendance.
- Review the roster.
- Action Items
- Approve the minutes.
- Revisions to Wisconsin Apprenticeship Manual
- Registered Apprenticeship Update
- BAS Director's Spring Call
- Format of state committee meetings
- Update on CPA policy guidelines
- Reviewing the Council By-Laws, including the process for filling vacancies.
- Wisconsin-Germany Vocational Training Social Partnership
- Youth Apprenticeship Update
- Wisconsin Technical System Update
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.