Assistive Technology Advisory Council Quarterly Meeting
February 16, 2023
9:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Join via Zoom:
Join via Phone:
Phone: 1-669 254 5252
Meeting ID: 161 107 39296
Open Meeting Notice
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Review and Approve Quarterly Meeting February 16, 2023 Agenda
3. Review and Approve November 9, 2022 Quarterly Meeting Minutes
4. Public Comment on Issues Affecting Assistive Technology Users
(9:10 A.M. – 9:20 A.M.) or on the State Plan on Assistive Technology, 2021-2023 (https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/wistech/state-plan-assistive-technology-2021-2023.pdf)
5. Assistive Technology Program Partner Updates
6. WisTech Program Updates
7. 21st Century Assistive Technology Act Discussion
8. Assistive Technology Advisory Council Member Officer Elections, Appointments, and Vacancies
The purpose of this meeting is to conduct the governmental business outlined in the above agenda. The purpose of the Advisory Council is to provide advice and guidance to the WisTech Program and assure that it is in compliance with the provisions of the Assistive Technology Act (Tech Act) of 1998, as amended. Specifically, the Advisory Council will provide advice and guidance on the following:
• Submission of Wisconsin’s State Plan for Assistive Technology (AT) to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living (ACL);
• Monitoring the WisTech program according to the State Plan for AT;
• Developing and maintaining collaborations with other agencies, organizations, and bodies providing AT services and devices throughout the State; and
• Monitoring of program data and outcomes.
The Council is administratively attached to the Department of Health Services. If you need an interpreter, alternate formats, or other accommodations to participate, please contact Laura Plummer at 608-514-2513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 1-669 254 5252
Meeting ID: 1610739296
Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. This agency, to the maximum extent possible, holds all meetings in facilities that are physically accessible to persons with disabilities. For questions about accessibility, contact the meeting's sponsoring division.