January 23, 2023
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
A Statement of Mission
The Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council, working on behalf of Wisconsin residents with disabilities, will review, analyze, and advise the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding the performance of its responsibilities in providing quality services to persons with disabilities.
• Update and discussion on service provider waitlist portal change
• Review of program year 2021-2022 hearing officer decisions and related discussion of themes or issues arising from the decisions
• Practices regarding sending subcommittee meeting invitations to interested full council members who are not currently on given subcommittee
• Identify supports needed by committees
• Identify future Executive Committee agenda items
DURATION NOTE: This meeting is anticipated to last ninety minutes, but the specific length is subject to both the status of discussions at the anticipated end time and member availability to stay briefly for any needed wrap up discussion. A motion to adjourn is anticipated at or around 2:30pm.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.