See the guidelines for public meetings during this public health emergency period here.
Wisconsin Public Meeting Notices & Minutes
Wisconsin has a rich tradition of open and transparent government. My administration is committed to making government more accessible to you, the citizens of Wisconsin. The goal of this website is to be a centralized location for state agencies to post open meeting notices and meeting minutes in an effort to increase state government transparency.
To join by phone only, call 855-282-6330; access code2594 238 0345
A Statement of Mission
The Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council, working on behalf of Wisconsin residents with disabilities, will review, analyze, and advise the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding the performance of its responsibilities in providing quality services to persons with disabilities.
• Discuss the role and purpose of this committee
• Decide how to run the committee and how to share the load of a chair, seeking input from members
• Review the minutes from September meeting
• Discuss any people who need to be put before the Council to be voted onto this committee
• Discussion on BSCs and Section Chief
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.