For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health Services website.
See the guidelines for public meetings during this public health emergency period here.
WebEx Meeting: https://dwdwi.webex.com/dwdwi/j.php?MTID=m5d338af4652640e8772e10384b88bc65
To join by phone only, call 855-282-6330; access code 2594 238 0345
A Statement of Mission
The Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council, working on behalf of
• Discuss the role and purpose of this committee
• Decide how to run the committee and how to share the load of a chair, seeking input from members
• Review the minutes from September meeting
• Discuss any people who need to be put before the Council to be voted onto this committee
• Discussion on BSCs and Section Chief
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.