JOIN BY PHONE: 855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE or 415-655-0003 US TOLL
MEETING NUMBER (ACCESS CODE): 145 449 3653
MEETING PASSWORD: dwd1
- Call to Order - Steve Peters
- Welcome from Chairman & DWD Secretary-designee - Amy Pechacek & Steve Peters
- Introductions - All
- Approval of Minutes - Labor & Management
- PTSD Legislation SB-11 & AB-17 - All
- PTSD Legislation for Stand-Alone EMS - Mahlon Mitchell, President PFFW
- November 10, 2020 Public Hearing - Steve Peters
- Correspondence - Jim O'Malley
- Other Business of the Council - Labor & Management
NOTE: THE EMPLOYER MEMBERS AND THE EMPLOYEE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL MAY GO INTO SEPARATE CLOSED SESSIONS AT ANY TIME DURING THE MEETING TO DELIBERATE THE ACTION AND/OR DISCUSSION ITEMS PURSUANT TO WIS. STAT. Sec 19.85(1) (eg).
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.