Location: Department of Workforce Development by Teleconference
Public may attend by:
1. Dial the Access Number: 1-877-820-7831
2. Enter the Participant Passcode: 245795#
Agenda Items and Schedule
Call to Order, Roll Call, and Introductions
ECBV Topics Discussion
Approval of Minutes: ECBV May 15, 2022 Meeting
Elections of Officers
Financial assistance to attend Sagebrush/Blast conferences to enhance training of operators
New training facility for potential candidates
State Licensing Agency Department Update
Review and Approval Financial Report-DWD Finance
Open sites, potential bids, and operators update
BEP candidate update
DWD 60 Update
ECBV Election results
An update on DOT rent, insurance, and the MOU for rest areas.
Public Comment 30 minutes
Nominee Agency Report
Update on number of sites servicing
Future Meeting Date: September 13, 2022
• Due to the public health emergency, the meeting will be conducted via teleconference. The public may attend by teleconference using the information provided under the meeting details above.
• Public Comment will be limited to the timeframe identified on the agenda.
• The Committee may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
• The Committee may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
• The Committee members may attend the meeting by telephone.
Should you have any questions or issues with connecting to this scheduled meeting, please contact: Kathleen Enders (608) 405-4633 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.