For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health Services website.
See the guidelines for public meetings during this public health emergency period here.
GEF-1, Room H103 and WEBEX TELECONFERENCE
Registration link: https://dwdwi.webex.com/weblink/register/r5fa1649d0b5f5c096b6e28546e68f9a7
1. Call to Order Steve Peters
2. Introductions All
3. Approval of Minutes Labor & Management
4. Public Comment
5. Worker's Comp Works in Wisconsin Joshua Morby
6. Update on Amendments to chs. DWD 80 & 81 Jim O'Malley
7. Future Meeting Dates Labor & Management
8. Open Records & Public Meetings Training for 2023 Steve Peters
9. Correspondence Jim O'Malley
10. Summary of Public Hearing on December 15, 2022 Jim O'Malley
11. Other Business of the Council Labor & Management
NOTE: THE EMPLOYER MEMBERS AND THE EMPLOYEE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL MAY GO INTO SEPARATE CLOSED SESSIONS AT ANY TIME DURING THE MEETING TO DELIBERATE THE ACTION AND/OR DISCUSSION ITEMS PURSUANT TO WIS. STAT. Sec 19.85(1) (eg).
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.