Meeting number: 145 434 0771
Join by phone: +1-855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE
Access code: 145 434 0771
- Call the meeting to order.
- Moment of silence for Mr. X'Anthony Brookens, Sr.
- Record attendance.
- Review the roster.
- For Action: approve the minutes of the previous meeting.
- Key Discussions
- For action: mandating sponsor registration in BASERS
- For action: combine Equal Access with Outreach or Policy and Programs subcommittee?
- Developing mentoring programs through federal grants
- National Apprenticeship Act 2021
- Wisconsin Apprenticeship Participant Statistics
- Wisconsin Apprenticeship during COVID-19
- Youth Apprenticeship 2019-20 Statistics
- Registered Apprenticeship 2020 Year-End Statistics
- Certified Pre-Apprenticeship 2020 Year-End Statistics
- Wisconsin Apprenticeship Completer Report
- Implementing revised Transition to Trainer
- State Apprenticeship Council Alliance
- Registered Apprenticeship Updates
- Federal grants to expand registered apprenticeship, including supportive services and OJL reimbursements
- Implementing revisions to CFR 29.30 (AA/EEO)
- BAS personnel update
- Youth Apprenticeship Update
- Wisconsin Technical System Update
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.