Elected Committee of Blind Vendors
Date: November 9, 2021
Time: 12:30-3:00 pm
Location: Department of Workforce Development by Teleconference
Agency: Department of Workforce Development
Contact: William Curry
Public may attend by:
1. Dial the Access Number:
2. Enter the Participant Passcode:
Agenda Items and Schedule
Call to Order, Roll Call, and Introductions
ECBV Topics Discussion
Approval of Minutes: ECBV September 14, 2021 Meeting
State Licensing Agency Department Update
Review and Approval Financial Report
Stimulus funds update
Open sites, potential bids, and operators update
ECBV requests from 9/14-Recruitment and Rest Area bids
BEP Candidates update
Strategic Planning update
Areas for planning: Recruitment, Training, and Preparation; BEP Site Operations; Administration.
Potential winter meeting discussion-training topics and logistics
Update on third party locations and is the program collecting set aside?
Review of interim/bid process
Public Comment 30 minutes
Nominee Agency Report
Telemetry invoicing for operators
Future Meeting Date
o January 11, 2022
• Due to the public health emergency, the meeting will be conducted via teleconference. The public may attend by teleconference using the information provided under the meeting details above.
• Public Comment will be limited to the timeframe identified on the agenda.
• The Committee may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
• The Committee may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
• The Committee members may attend the meeting by telephone.
Should you have any questions or issues with connecting to this scheduled meeting, please contact: William Curry at 608-261-0050 or by email at email@example.com
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.