Mtg number: 145 021 3920
Join by phone: 1-855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE
Access code: 145 021 3920
- Call the meeting to order.
- Record attendees.
- Review the roster.
- For action:
- Approve the minutes.
- Review the hybrid registered apprenticeship in development.
- Review the applicant assessment requirements.
- Review the state standards.
- Discussion Items
- Registered apprenticeship during COVID-19
- Mandatory registration in BASERS, effective July 1, 2021
- Implementing revisions to CFR 29.30
- Biden Administration Bolsters Registered Apprenticeship
- National Apprenticeship Act 2021
- Wisconsin Apprenticeship Completer Report
- Implementing Transition to Trainer and Teaching Transition to Trainer
- Supportive services and OJL reimbursement for registered apprentices
- Applicant outreach campaign and revisions to www.WisconsinApprenticeship.org
- Apprenticeship Completion Award Program
- BAS leadership and personnel changes
- 2021 National Apprenticeship Week
- WTCS Update
- Review the program participants.
- Schedule the next meeting.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.