Attend via phone only
608-571-2209; 375 952 292#
Attend in person
Department of Workforce Development, Room F105
201 E Washington Ave
- Call the meeting to order.
- Record attendees.
- Review the roster.
- Action: approve the minutes
- Questions from the BAS Director's Call with State Committees
- Expanding the size of the state committee
- Reimbursements for on-the-job learning
- How is industry preparing for potential infrastructure projects?
- Review the program participants.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.