To join by phone only, call 855-282-6330 access code 2598 739 1920
• Welcome and Introductions
• Review and approve minutes from 8/4/22
• Chair updates:
- council vacancies and recent council appointments
- recruiting mentors
• Review Newsletter Template
• Review Draft Acronym and Definition Document
• Review new member welcome process
• Review possible new member orientation materials
• Review the 2021 WRC annual report page 15
A Statement of Mission
The Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council, working on behalf of Wisconsin residents with disabilities, will review, analyze and advise the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding the performance of its responsibilities in providing quality services to persons with disabilities.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.