March 27, 2023
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
To join by phone only, call 855-282-6330; access code 2590 665 0297
A Statement of Mission
The Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council, working on behalf of Wisconsin residents with disabilities, will review, analyze, and advise the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding the performance of its responsibilities in providing quality services to persons with disabilities.
• Adjustment to May Full Council Meeting Agenda
• Learning from how other states use committees versus the Full Council
• Committee and Workgroup Check-ins
• Availability/Distribution of Meeting Materials
• Consider establishing policy regarding including Public Comment formally in for all committee meetings
• Identify and prioritize future Executive Committee agenda items
DURATION NOTE: This meeting is anticipated to last ninety minutes, but the specific length is subject to both the status of discussions at the anticipated end time and member availability to stay briefly for any needed wrap up discussion. A motion to adjourn is anticipated at or around 2:30pm.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.