See the guidelines for public meetings during this public health emergency period here.
Wisconsin Public Meeting Notices & Minutes
Wisconsin has a rich tradition of open and transparent government. My administration is committed to making government more accessible to you, the citizens of Wisconsin. The goal of this website is to be a centralized location for state agencies to post open meeting notices and meeting minutes in an effort to increase state government transparency.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Statement of Compliance with Open Meeting Law
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Approval of Minutes from previous Committee meeting
6. Bureau of Apprenticeship Standards Report
7. Education Coordinator Report
8. Affirmative Action Report
9. Technical College Report
10. Miscellaneous Issues
11. Other Business
12. Next Committee Meeting Date and Location
13. Closed Session: convene in closed session under §19.85 (1)(c) of the Wisconsin Statutes for personnel issues
If any questions, please call: Olivia Schulte @ (608) 244-6056 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.