• Call meeting to order. This meeting is held in accordance with Wisconsin Open Meetings Laws Requirements.
• Roll call of committee members.
• Review and approval of previous open meeting minutes.
• Correspondence / Communications
o WRTP / BIG STEP
o Affirmative Action o Training Coordinator
• OLD BUSINESS
• NEW BUSINESS
• 4:30 P.M. Closed Session per Wisconsin Statues 19.84 (2) o Review and approval of previous closed meeting minutes o Apprentice reports / updates / evaluations o Correspondence / Communications o Apprentice reviews and disciplines
• Next meeting date: - December 13, 2022 at Kenosha Union Hall – (Tentative) 4:00 p.m.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.