Monday April 26, 2021 @ 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P M.
MICROSOFT TEAMS TELECONFERENCE
Microsoft Teams meeting Link - Join on your computer or mobile app - Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only) +1 608-571-2209,,69978701# United States, Madison Phone Conference ID: 699 787 01#
PLEASE MUTE MICROPHONES UNLESS SPEAKING DURING WCAC MEETINGS.
1. Call to Order - Steve Peters
2. Introductions - All
3. Approval of Minutes - Labor & Management
4. Correspondence - Jim O'Malley
5. WCRI Medical Fee Schedules - Kathleen Fisher, Director of External Relations
6. Wisconsin Open Meetings/Public Records Laws - Pamela McGillivray, DWD Chief Legal Counsel
7. Other Business of the Council - Labor & Management
NOTE: THE EMPLOYER MEMBERS AND THE EMPLOYEE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL MAY GO INTO SEPARATE CLOSED SESSIONS AT ANY TIME DURING THE MEETING TO DELIBERATE THE ACTION AND/OR DISCUSSION ITEMS PURSUANT TO WIS. STAT. Sec 19.85(1) (eg).
Microsoft Teams Support: Installing a Microsoft TEAMS application is not mandatory to use Microsoft TEAMS. For guidance in joining a Teams meeting:
With a Microsoft TEAMS account, support can be found here:
Without a Microsoft TEAMS account, support can be found here:
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.