WebEx Meeting Information
JOIN THE MEETING
To join by phone only, call 855-282-6330; access code 2597 909 8135
A Statement of Mission
The Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council, working on behalf of Wisconsin residents with disabilities, will review, analyze and advise the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding the performance of its responsibilities in providing quality services to persons with disabilities.
- Resource plan required under 34 CFR § 361.17(i) and 29 USC 725(d)(1)
- Check in about status of committee work and discuss items for possible referral to committees. Possible referral items include:
- Possible referral of tasks to council engagement committee (ideas for onboarding new members, NCSRC training videos, exit survey)
- Possible referral of Survival Coalition transportation simplification request (simplification of process for job coaches to be transportation providers where same person provides both rides to and from work and systemic instruction while at work - this agenda item is about where this goes such as full council, executive committee, or another committee, not a lengthy discussion of streamlining ideas though ideas may arise incidentally)
- Impartial hearing officer “joint identification,” qualifications, and training (decide whether to keep this at Executive Committee, refer to another committee, do a joint committee, etc.)
NOTE: If time permits, it is possible each of the items identified for process-focused discussions under this agenda item 2 may be discussed substantively.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.