Meeting number: 145 172 7241
Join by phone: 1-855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE
Access code: 145 172 7241
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Record attendance.
3. Review the roster.
4. For action: approve the minutes of the prior meeting.
5. Presentation w/ Q&A: "Career Pathways," by Ms. Karin Smith, Department of Public Instruction (45 min)
6. Action: review applications for certified pre-apprenticeships (applications emailed separately to Council)
a. GPS Educational Partners
b. Teens Grow Greens
c. Wauwatosa East High School
d. WRTP/BIG STEP: "Apprenticeship Readiness Program for Construction"
e. WRTP/BIG STEP: "Entry-Level Construction Skills"
7. Additional Action Items
a. Review the Council Bylaws.
b. Review recommendations of the Equal Access & Outreach subcommittee.
a. Registered apprenticeship during COVID-19
b. Implementing revisions to CFR 29.30
c. National Apprenticeship Act 2021
d. Reimbursing employers for on-the-job learning and apprentices for supportive services.
e. National Apprenticeship Week 2021
9. Youth Apprenticeship Update
10. Wisconsin Technical System Update
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please call (608) 267-4411 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.